Recipe: Mango mousse
Mango mousse or mango verrine recipe, here for this recipe, we took a lot of fun to decorate it. I love this fruit straight from the forest of India. I like individual desserts, they allow for more decoration. In specialized stores reserved for professionals, we find very good quality mango coulis.
- Recipe Mango verrine for 20 people: or 20 to 30 10 cl verrines
- 1 kg of mango coulis
- 0.500 l fluid cream
- 150 gr of icing sugar
- 2 g of agar-agar
- 60 g caster sugar
- Heat 50 cl of cream as soon as it boils, add the agar agar, let it boil for another minute.
- Peel the mangoes
- Mix the mangoes
- Add the heated cream to the mango coulis, mix the preparation.
- Whip the rest of the liquid cream into whipped cream.
- Add at the end 3 tablespoons of icing sugar.
- Incorporate the whipped cream into the mango mixture
- Pour into each verrine.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Preparation time: 55 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 20 verrines of 10 cl
4 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Mango mousse
My favorite wine for this Coteaux du layon recipe: Chenin blanc grape
Temperature between 07 ° and 08 °
Mango Peel then cut Mixer Incorporate the whipped cream Homogeneous foam Pour into the verrines Zoom A little coulis