Hot oysters recipe with Savagnin
The hot oysters in wine with a leek, will reconcile all the guests. This recipe will allow you to initiate the most irreducible, people who discover this recipe are fond of it. We really like hot oysters and especially Hot Huitres in Savagnin.
Hot oyster recipe with Savagnin for 4 people
- 16 medium oysters
- 15 gr of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 2 leek whites
- 15 cl of Savagnin
- 20 gr of Gruyere
- Clean the oyster shells under running tap water.
- Open them by collecting the water.
- Store the oysters flat in their shells to scour off their second water.
- Collect the water and reduce it, to finish with about 15 cl of juice.
- Add salt and pepper,
- Add the cream and the wine, simmer and reduce by half.
- Off the heat add the two egg yolks and mix with a whisk, fill each shell with the sabayon. Cut the leek whites into julienne, heat your butter in a
- pan slowly, melt the leek whites but be careful not to grill them.
- Cook the oysters for a few seconds in the mixture (oyster water, wine and cream), they are cooked as soon as they are no longer transparent.
- Place the shells in a baking dish, put one oyster per shell. Place a few strands of leeks on the shell and one or two Comté shavings.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Hot oysters with Savagnin
My favorite Tariquet Blanc wine for this recipe Grape variety: Ugni blanc; Colombart
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °