Cod and scallops with cherry papillote
Cod and walnuts of St Jacques Cherry papillote, fish papillotes, while cooking mix the smells and tastes, from the opening the aromas perfume your apartment. In this recipe, in addition for the pleasure of the eyes, we put 3 beautiful cherries in the middle of the vegetables which will come to make the contrast in our papillote, a sweet and savory recipe, for a change.
Cod and scallop scallop recipe with cherries for 4 people
- 4 cod back
- 8 scallops
- 2 leek whites
- 20 g butter
- 4 shallots
- 2 carrots
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 8 fresh mushrooms
- 8 tablespoons of liquid crème fraîche
- 12 cherries with their stems
- 4 sheets of baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Wash the fish and dry it in absorbent paper.
- Cut the leek into thin slices.
- Finely chop the shallots and sweat them in a pan with olive oil, let melt gently. Butter the bottom of the parchment paper.
- Then place your cod back, season with salt and pepper.
- Place your leek and shallot fondue on the fish.
- Thinly slice your mushrooms and place them on your preparation, at each end of the fish.
- Place the scallops.
- Place the 3 cherries and the crème fraîche and seal your papillotes tightly.
- Bake in a hot oven 200 ° for 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cod and scallops with cherry papillote
My favorite wine for this recipe Grape variety: Riesling Grape Riesling
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °