Recipe: Corn cakes au gratin with Parmesan
Recipe for corn pancakes au gratin with Parmesan, I like the taste of these pancakes but also their look and their beautiful colors. Corn cakes are ideal to accompany grilled meats, white or even red. It’s an easy recipe that has a lot of effect, kids love to bite into them, but so do adults. This corn flour-based recipe works quite easily. These pancakes au gratin with Parmesan can be served with a nice green salad.
- Recipe Corn cake au gratin with parmesan for 4 people:
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 onion
- 1 clove
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon of peppercorns
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 150 g of corn flour
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 125 g grated Parmesan
- Generously butter a baking sheet.
- Heat the milk with the peppercorns, onion, bay leaf, nutmeg.
- Cover, bring to a boil and let steep for 20 minutes.
- Pass through a Chinese and return to the saucepan.
- Gradually incorporate the flour into the milk.
- Bring to a boil for 10 to 15 minutes until the mixture becomes thick and no longer sticks to the edge of the pan.
- Off the heat, add the egg yolks one by one, they should thicken your mixture,
- Add the mustard and half the Parmesan.
- Spread the polenta on the buttered baking sheet to a thickness of 1 cm and let cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 230 °, when the polenta is firm, cut with your cookie cutter.
- In a gratin dish, arrange your pancakes by overlapping them a little.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesan and bake for 10 to 15 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
Cooking time: 15 minutes minutes
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Corn pancakes au gratin with parmesan
My favorite wine for this recipe Grape Varieties: Sirah, Grenache Noir and Mourvedre
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °