Recipe: Cranberry muffin
Cranberry muffin recipe, we love dipping them in a good coffee at home. Home muffins are an institution, we all love them, but especially with red fruits, I have to test with dried cherries, I will keep you posted. Of course, chocolate muffins are still our favorites. The cake at home is always a highlight before tasting, never the same! We love to discover beautiful pieces of pastry, beware of many mistakes too. In any case, no miss for this delicious cranberry muffin, with very tasty and deliciously tasty fruits.
- Cranberry Muffin Recipe for 4 people:
- 80 g of dried cranberries
- 90 g milk yogurt
- 55 g peanut oil
- 1.5 Egg (80 g)
- 40 g of caster sugar
- 20 g of brunoise sugar
- 1 g of salt
- 130 g of type 45 flour
- 6 g of baking powder
- 30 g of trimoline (invert sugar)
- 10 g butter for the mussels
- 30 g vanilla sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Pour the yogurt into the robot’s bowl and the oil.
- Add the egg, sugars, salt and yeast.
- Add the flour.
- Mix gently, until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Reserve an hour in the refrigerator.
- Butter the mussels.
- Garnish half of the mussels using a pocket.
- Add the dried cherries.
- Cover with dough.
- Sow the vanilla sugar.
- Bake the muffins in the hot oven for 15 minutes.
- Lower the temperature to 170 ° and cook for 5 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool before unmolding them
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 12
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cranberry Muffin
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer Grape Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Break the eggs Add flour Add invert sugar Pour into the molds Add the cranberries Mix sugar and vanilla Zoom Top view