Recipe: Scallop and Comté cheese recipe
Recipe Noix de Saint Jacques and Comté, I wanted to combine Franche Comté and the sea, it is so far from home. A recipe with scallops, lightly au gratin with Comté du Jura, we loved this recipe. Very simple here is a recipe with scallops that will surprise your guests. I used frozen scallops for this recipe.
- Scallop and Comté nut recipe for 4 people:
- 12 large scallops
- 6 slices of Luxeuil raw ham
- 120 g of Comté
- 15g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 12 wooden picks
- Slice the scallops in half, without cutting them completely.
- Cut the Comté into small squares the diameter of the scallops.
- Slice the cured ham in half lengthwise.
- Place a square in each scallop.
- Surround the scallop with the strip of raw ham.
- Prick the scallops ²with a wooden pick.
- Heat a pan with the butter and oil.
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper.
- Place the walnuts in the very hot fat.
- Drizzle the upper part with a large spoon.
- Avoid turning them over so that they keep their shape.
- Serve immediately and very hot.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
Cooking time: 4 to 5 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Walnut from Saint Jacques and Comté
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côte du Jura Savagnin Grape variety Savagnin white; Pinot blanc; Chardonnay
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Ham and Comté Cut and county Wrap with ham Ready to cook Zoom Store in a dish Grab grab the other side