Recipe: Crème brûlée with rose petals
Crème brûlée recipe with rose petals, the sweetness of the rose to flavor my crème brûlée recipe, it’s a bit like Catalan cream. I use a creme brulee blowtorch, but you can also burn your creme under the grill of the oven, but it’s a bit trickier.
- Rose petal crème brûlée recipe for 4 people
- 1/2 liter of quality liquid cream
- 3 egg yolks and 1 whole
- 90 g sugar
- 3 tablespoons of dried rose petals
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of rose jam
- Heat the cream, once to the boil removed from the heat.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Rose Petal and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Pass through a Chinese and transfer to a salad bowl.
- Add the egg yolks to the cream when cold, then the whole egg, the sugar, whipped to mix well.
- Divide among your ramekins.
- Put in a bain-marie with cold water at the start of the oven at 220 °, for ½ hour, be careful it is the hardest cooking in the crème brûlée. It should never boil very hard, just a few air bubbles on the surface and your cream is ready. Let it cool and put in the fridge;
- Hollow out the middle with the apple tool and replace the center of the cream with rose jam.
- Before serving, distribute the brown sugar on the ramekins and burn your sugar with a blowtorch so that it caramelizes and faces a small crust.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Crème brûlée with rose petals
My favorite wine for this mellow Vouvray recipe
Temperature between ° 11 and 12 °