Recipe: Creme brulee
Creme brulee recipe, it is the most delicate creme brulee cooking in this recipe, if you have the opportunity to have fresh farm eggs to make your cream, it will have a more beautiful color. To burn your cream, you will need a crème brûlée blowtorch, generously sweeten your ramekins before approaching the flame. The crème brûlée has hundreds of variations, but my favorite is this plain crème brûlée recipe. You will find on this site, full version of the crème brûlée.
- Creme brulee recipe for 4 people:
- 1/2 liter of 33% quality liquid cream
- 3 egg yolks and 1 whole
- 90 g sugar
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Separate the yellows from the whites.
- Add the egg yolks then the whole egg to the cream, the sugar, whipped to mix well.
- Divide among your ramekins.
- Place in a bain-marie with cold water, starting with a hot oven at 220 ° C, for 30 minutes.
- Be careful, this is the hardest cooking in crème brûlée. It should never boil very hard, just a few air bubbles on the surface and your cream is ready.
- Let cool and put in the fridge.
- Distribute the brown sugar on the ramekins and burn your sugar with a blowtorch so that it caramelizes and faces a small crust.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Creme brulee
My favorite wine for this Alsace Gewürztraminer recipe: Gewürztraminer grape
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Cream Heat the cream Cooked Burn