Cancoillotte potato gratin recipe
Delicious potato gratin, with garlic cancoillotte and bacon, this cancoillotte potato gratin did not leave us indifferent, on the contrary !!. A very simple recipe to make for a very suitable result, you will taste your gratin to go until the end, the better you will finish your dish with a piece of bread so as not to lose anything, you will scrape with a knife where the cancoillotte has au gratin so as not to lose anything of this gourmet dish. Cancoillotte potato gratin, ideal for a meal tray in front of the television. I like the cancoillotte especially when it browns gently in an oven, it browns with beautiful colors, here it will coat the potatoes and give them a very special flavor. Today we find this Franche Comté cheese in all supermarkets, in addition it enjoys a reputation for being very light and appears more and more in diets. Cancoillotte potato gratin recipe for: 2 people
- 300 g of cooked potatoes
- 150 g of smoked bacon
- 200 g of garlic cancoillotte
- ½ spoon of peppercorns
- 1 pinch of ground ginger
- Salt flower
- Cut the potatoes into slices, then place them in a baking dish.
- Crush the pepper in a mortar, then sprinkle it over the potatoes.
- Add the ginger.
- Distribute the smoked bacon over the potatoes.
- Finally add the cancoillotte in the center of the dish, it will be distributed while heating.
- Place in the cold oven and cook for 45 minutes at 200 °.
- Enjoy very hot.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Potato gratin with cancoillotte
My favorite wine for this recipe: Trouseau Grapes Trousseau, Poulsard, Pinot noir
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Smoked breast and potato Add the cancoillotte