Recipe: Shellfish gratin with prawns
My son arriving home without warning, oops, in a few minutes I made this dish with frozen prawns. Gratin of scallops with prawns for a last minute meal, a quick and easy recipe to make. The prawns at home we eat them in all the sauces.
- Recipe Shellfish gratin with prawns for 4 people:
- 16 raw prawns
- 240 g shells
- 100 g of Comté
- Cook the pasta in a large volume of salted water.
- Defrost the prawns in a tightly closed plastic bag under hot water.
- Shell the prawns, leaving their heads.
- Place the prawns on the baking dish.
- Add the shells in the center of the dish.
- Cut the Comté into strips, then place a mini strip on each body of prawns.
- Place the rest of the Comté on the shells.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 10 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Gratin of shells with prawns
My favorite wine for this Pouilly Fumé recipe: Sauvignon blanc
Temperature between 8 ° and 9 °
Cook the shells Destroy the prawns County slats Store pasta and prawns Butter the pasta Lay a county strip Store the slats Pass in the oven