Recipe: Gingerbread and Roquefort
Recipe for gingerbread with Roquefort, sweet and savory to start a meal the sweetness of gingerbread calms the ardor and strength of Roquefort. Gingerbread and Roquefort a marriage that surprised more than one guest. Now we find gingerbread spices everywhere, but I prefer when to make my mixture, here for this recipe it is a mixture of the thousand and one nights.
- Recipe Gingerbread and Roquefort for 6 people:
- 200 g of gingerbread
- 100 g of Roquefort
- Make your gingerbread dough like here.
- Fill half of your silicone molds.
- Cut the Roquefort into small cubes.
- Place a cube of Roquefort per cake.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 14 minutes.
- Let cool then unmold.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 14 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Gingerbread and Roquefort
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gevrey-Chambertin Grape Pinot Noir
Temperature between 13 ° and 16 °
Add the eggs Add the Roquefort Ready to cook Let cool Ready