Recipe: Dandelion salad
Dandelion salad recipe here I cooked them with bacon, these are the first ones I found on the markets, spring is coming. Lardons I find that the marriage with dandelions is really happiness, if in addition you add hard-boiled eggs, then there… Dandelion salad for our evening of Valentine’s Day.
- Dandelion salad recipe for 4 people:
- 400 g of dandelions
- 200 g of smoked bacon
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 spoon of wine vinegar.
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the eggs in a large volume of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Cool the eggs in a tap of cold water.
- Scale the eggs, then slice them into rings.
- Remove damaged leaves on each foot.
- Cut the sections of the feet high enough so that nothing remains of the bud.
- Dip the dandelions in a cold with the wine vinegar and let stand a few minutes.
- Wring out the dandelion leaves.
- Pour the eggs over the dandelions.
- Skin the smoked breast and cut it into a small square.
- Heat a pan and lightly grill the smoked bacon.
- Pour directly over the dandelions, including the breast fat.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar over the dandelions.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Dandelion salad
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côte de Toul rosé Grape Pinot noir; Gamay
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Remove bad leaves Slice the sections Skin the bacon Grill the bacon Cook the eggs