Recipe: Easy tomato sauce
Easy tomato sauce recipe, nothing could be simpler to make. I always have in my cupboard the necessary for my tomato sauce, ready in 45 minutes, it is often the basis of my cooking in winter. Especially when the good tomatoes have disappeared from the market shelves. I love its taste but also its color, this bright red that lends itself so well to photography. Tomato sauce more or less spicy to accompany pasta or rice, but also veal or chicken. I also use it for the bases of my pizzas, in this case, I let it thicken a little more.
- Recipe Easy tomato sauce for 1/2 liter of tomato sauce
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 2 large shallots
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- ½ basil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
- 11 gr of chervil
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- 1 hazelnut of harissa
- 1 piece of sugar
- Wash the basil, then finely chop it.
- Peel the shallots and garlic.
- Finely chop the garlic and shallot.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the shallot and garlic to the hot oil and leave to color.
- Add the coarsely cut chervil with a knife and the basil
- Pour a tablespoon of sherry vinegar to deglaze
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Pour in the paprika and harissa at the same time as the tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Add sugar
- Crush with the potato masher before serving
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 1/2 liter of tomato sauce
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Easy tomato sauce
It is the dish that will accompany the tomato sauce that will define the wine to be served
Peeled tomatoes Open the box Pour the tomatoes with the juice Add the herbs Let reduce slowly