Recipe: Elodies Cake
- Elodies Cake recipe for 10 people:
- Recipe for 10 shortbread
- 85 g semi-salted butter
- 70 g flour
- 45 g icing sugar
- 40 g ground almonds
- 1/2 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- Choux pastry recipe for 500 g:
- 12.5 cl of milk
- 12.5 cl of water
- 110 g butter
- 140 g flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 10 cherries in alcohol
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- Pastry cream recipe.
- 1/2 l of milk
- 200 g caster sugar
- 80 g flour
- 20 g of cornstarch
- 2 vanilla pods
- 2 eggs
- Caramel recipe
- 50 pieces of sugar
- Prepare the Breton palet dough, barely garnish the molds on 5 mm.
- Bake in the middle of a hot oven at 200 ° for 10 to 13 minutes.
- Prepare the choux pastry.
- Make big chouquettes.
- Bake in the middle of a hot oven at 180 ° for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Let cool down a bit.
- Drill a hole in the bottom of each owl.
- Make the pastry cream.
- Make the caramel.
- Place a Breton round dish on baking paper.
- Fill a bag with pastry cream.
- Fill the chouquettes with pastry cream using the bag.
- Stick a chouquette with hot caramel on the palets.
- Whip the whipped cream.
- Fill a pocket with a notched nozzle.
- Go around the pucks with the socket.
- Place a knob of whipped cream on each chouquette.
- Place a cherry in brandy on the whipped cream.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 10
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Elodie Cake
My favorite wine for this recipe: Champagne Cépage Pinot noir, Chardonnay
Temperature between 07 ° and 12 °
Thanks to Elodie and Elodie, for this recipe
Make the cabbagesDetail the cabbagesCooked cabbageCut the shortbreadMove gentlyCooked shortbreadChoux pastryFill the cabbagesStick to caramelZoomSweet whipped cream<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/9169935092057790920.jpg" class="aligncenter"