Recipe: Endives with ham
Endive and ham recipe for a family dinner, endives were on promotion. Ham, I chose a rind for this dish, accompanied by a house béchamel and au gratin with Comté and feta cheese. You will find on my site the recipe for homemade bechamel, it goes very well with endives and ham. I like raw or cooked endives, but it’s true with a homemade béchamel sauce.
- Endive and ham recipe: for 6 people
- 6 large endives
- 500 g of homemade béchamel sauce
- 200 g of Comté
- 200 g of feta cheese
- 12 slices of white ham, skinned
- Cut the endive section.
- Rinse the endives in clean water.
- Cook the endives in the pressure cooker for 12 minutes.
- Drain the endives, let them stand while they make the homemade béchamel sauce.
- Grate the county.
- Cut the feta into a small cube.
- Roll the endives around a nice slice of ham.
- Place the dressed endives in a baking dish.
- Make the béchamel according to the recipe.
- Pour the béchamel sauce over the endives.
- Sow the Comté regularly on the béchamel.
- Scatter the Feta over the county.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° with the heat on top for 30 minutes.
Number of people: 6
Cooking time: 30 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Endives with ham
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chinon blanc Grape Chenin blanc
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
Endives Cooked endive Roll with the ham Raper the county Ready to gratinate