Recipe: Fig tart
Recipe for fig tart, they arrive on market shelves. I love this fruit so generous and its beautiful colors. I love this tasty and divinely colored cake. The fresh fig tart is the announcement of the end of summer, but still a small opportunity to think about it before heading into autumn. I like to cook sweet or savory figs. These fruits lend themselves to all the requirements of chefs and housewives. For the next pie, I will place a tiny piece of aluminum foil on the tips of the figs so that they do not caramelize too much. Of course I used papi René’s pie dough. I have a few figs left, I’m going to make a fig crumble this weekend.
- Fig tart recipe for 6 people:
- 8 beautiful figs
- 125 gr of cream
- 1 egg
- 15 gr of honey
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 350 g of papi René’s pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Rinse the figs quickly under the tap.
- Cut off the tips of the figs, then cut into quarters.
- Make the pie crust like here.
- Spread the pie crust generously.
- Place the dough in your mold, letting the dough hang out on the outside.
- Roll the excess pie into a sausage shape.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of brown sugar over the rolled out dough.
- Store the ¼ fig upright by installing the tip at the top.
- Mix the egg, cream and honey.
- Gently pour the preparation without putting any on the figs.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the oven at 180 °
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: fig tart
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chardonay and Savagnin straw wine
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Roll out the dough Rinse the figs Cut the figs Put the figs away Zoom