Recipe: Filet mignon flambéed with Armagnac
Filet mignon recipe flambéed with armagnac, a great recipe for the end of the year celebrations. The cooking time was perfect, the tenderloins were pink. I particularly like working with pork tenderloins, they are calibrated and allow you to make well-controlled portions. The pork, with controlled cooking, remains very soft and tasty. Here the peppers have deliciously flavored the filet mignon with Armagnac, the alcohol has divinely given a particular taste to the meat. Be careful with the chili, use in small doses, because it will take over very quickly. I love it, but children quickly make faces. A good red to accompany this filet mignon with Armagnac. I chose a Saint Joseph from the Rhône valley.
- Filet mignon flambé with Armagnac recipe for 4 people:
- 1 pork tenderloin and a half
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 10 cardamom berries
- 2 teaspoons of red berries
- 1 tablespoon of Séchouan pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Cubeche tail pepper
- 1 dry or semi-dry red pepper according to the desired taste.
- 20 gr of butter
- Trim the filet mignon, then tie it up regularly.
- Crush the cardamom berries and extract the flesh.
- Pound the peppers and red berries with the chilli and cardamom.
- Roll the tied fillet in the crushed preparation.
- Grill the fillet just to color it all over, with half the butter and oil.
- Place the fillet in a baking dish.
- Distribute the rest of the butter over the fillet.
- Bake the fillet in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Let the fillet rest in aluminum foil for 5 minutes after cooking.
- Remove the string and slice the tenderloin just before serving.
Preparation time: 30 minute (s)
Cooking time: 15 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Filet mignon flambéed with Armagnac
My favorite wine for this recipe: Saint Joseph Côte du Rhône Cépage Syrah
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Break the pods Add the peppercorns Loot the pepper Trim the net Soak the net Zoom the spices Grill the fillet Butter a little Blaze Pink Zoom