Fish Timpani Recipe
A fish recipe, squid recipe with a fillet of red mullet, add pink shrimps and a little Paris mushrooms for your pleasure and your timpani are ready. Timpani of fish, for a nice starter or even a main course for a dinner, you can use frozen fish, let it thaw well overnight, then dry it with paper towels. Just a downside, be careful not to overcook so that the fish is both soft and richly flavored.
Fish timpani recipe for: 4 people
- 800 g of squid
- 200 g red mullet fillet
- 400 g of prawns
- 400 g fresh button mushrooms
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of parmesan
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 white onion
- 4 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs of coriander
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- Strip the shrimp and put the shells and heads in the pan.
- Add the paprika and the white wine left to reduce.
- Filter the juice through a Chinese and set aside.
- Clean the squid and remove the skin on the body and the tentacles, rinse them with plenty of water.
- Cut the squid in circles and brown them with 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Chop the coriander with a knife and add it to the squid, as soon as the squids have rejected their water.
- Add the shrimp cook for 3 minutes then set aside.
- Heat the pan with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Slice the onion into small pieces, brown them in a very hot pan.
- Add the red mullet with the chopped parsley, then set aside.
- Brown the mushrooms as soon as they have rejected their water to keep them a little crunchy.
- Add all the ingredients, the glass of filtered juice.
- Simmer for a few more minutes.
- Fill the timpani.
- Add the Parmesan and au gratin in a hot oven 200 ° for 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Fish timpani
My favorite wine for this recipe Beaune (Red) (Grape varieties: Pinot noir)
Temperature between 13 ° and 14 °