Recipe: Cep fondue
Recipe for mushroom fondue. The cheese fondue always a pleasure to taste this time I flavored it with porcini mushrooms, another taste, it was divine. The secret to a successful cheese fondue is to choose several cheeses and melt them slowly. Here is a cheese recipe for an evening meal, quick and easy it’s always a moment of relaxation around the fondue pot with porcini mushrooms
- Cep fondue recipe for (4 people)
- 300 g of Comté
- 200 g of Beaufort
- 300 g of Appenzell
- 200 g Swiss Gruyere
- 4 dl of Jura coast
- 3 turns of nutmeg
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 40 gr of dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 egg
- Pass the fondue pot with garlic.
- Cut the cheeses with a mandolin (large holes) and place them in the caquelon.
- Add 3 turns of ground pepper or a ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Add the white wine.
- Prepare the bread by cutting it into slices each one can then cut the bread to the desired size (as in Switzerland).
- Place the fondue pot on a support and gently melt the cheese, stirring constantly. The time to melt the cheese allows you to drink the aperitif, to enjoy the guests.
- Add the porcini mushrooms as soon as the cheeses have melted.
- Once the fondue is eaten, you can crack an egg and taste the nun (crust formed at the bottom of your fondue pot).
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: a few minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cep fondue
My favorite wine for this Côtes-du-jura (White) recipe (Grape varieties: Chardonnay, Savagnin)
Temperature between 7 ° and 8 °
Dried porcini mushrooms Mix with cheese Heat gently Ceps swim Ready