Recipe: Baked Cammenbert
Baked camembert recipe, delicious melted cheese, the loaf of bread toasted a little, it has become crisp and is lightly flavored with the roasted camembert. Here a very melting or even liquid Camembert for the pleasure of all lovers of melted cheese. The better your Camembert, the more flavor your dish will have, serve a nice green salad with the Camembert in the oven.
- Baked Camembert recipe for 2 people:
- 1 camembert of 250 g
- 1 large loaf
- 10 Séchouan peppercorns
- Cut the loaf in half
- Using the box, cut the shape of the Camembert in the crumb of the loaf, without touching the crust.
- Cut the crust from the top of the Camembert.
- Place the Camembert in the loaf of bread.
- Pepper with Séchouan pepper.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot by cutting the loaf into two parts.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number: 2 people
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Baked Camembert
My favorite wine for this recipe: Red Blaye Grape Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon, Merlot
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Slice the top of the bread Very cold Camembert Remove the crust Cut the location in the loaf Zoom