Recipe: Four quart with lime
Quarter and lime recipe, I love this little film of icing sugar, lightly lemony and above all crunchy. The lime four quart is divinely scented with lime, it is a pleasure to consume it when it is very hot. I love this lime scent, I love its acidity and sweetness, I love to consume it with a good tea.
- Four quart recipe with lime for: 8 people
- 6 small eggs for about 250 g
- 250 g butter
- 250 g of sugar
- 250g of flour
- 4 tablespoons of lime
- 3 limes
- 75 g icing sugar
- Turn on the oven at 180 °
- Crack the eggs into the robot’s bowl.
- Add the sugar.
- Rinse the limes.
- Zest then extract the juice from the limes.
- Pour in the spoons of lemon juice and the squeezed lemons.
- Add half of the zest.
- Blanch the yolks so that they double in size.
- Heat the hazelnut butter.
- Add the lukewarm butter.
- Gradually pour in the flour.
- Heat the rest of the lemon zest to confine them with 50 g of sugar as soon as the water boils, wait 2 minutes.
- Filter the zest and repeat the operation 4 times.
- Line a large cake mold with clinging paper.
- Pour the preparation into the lined mold.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 55 minutes.
- Unmould after waiting 10 minutes.
- Place the cake on a wire rack.
- Mix the icing sugar with the lemon juice and candied zest.
- Brush the top of the cake with the lemon mixture.
- Iron several layers according to the desired effect.
Preparation time: 30 minute (s)
Cooking time: 55 minute (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Lime Four Quart
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Riesling late harvest Grape variety Riesling
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Wash the lemons Confection of the zest Beat the yolks and sugar Fill the jacketed mold Baked cake Mix icing sugar and lime juice Homogeneous preparation Brush generously