Recipe: Trou Franc Comtois
Recipe Trou Franc comtois, what could be more natural than to thumb your nose at my region with this Trou Franc comtois which is consumed in the middle of the meal. Always a surprise in the middle of the meal, the hole must be very very fresh, it must not be too sweet. Here we have a sublime marriage and the ice cold mac wine comes to sparkle our taste buds, the walnut ice cream is frosted. This preparation is left for several hours in the freezer, frosting the plastic glass balls, it was as good as it was beautiful.
- Trou Franc Comtois recipe for 4 people
- 4 scoops of Walnut Ice Cream
- 4 tablespoons of Mac wine
- A few slivered almonds
- Find small containers and store them on a freezer-safe tray.
- Put a scoop of ice cream in each jack.
- Pour the dose of Mac wine directly on the ice.
- Reserve directly in your freezer to take them out only at the last moment, just before serving.
- Add a few slivered almonds to each ball.
- a hello to Nicole.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review