Recipe: tangy puff pastry
Spicy puff pastry recipe for a dinner aperitif, here slightly spicy it will give a little character to your aperitif, I noticed that girls love this kind of puff pastry. We like to change the accompaniment at home at the aperitif, we never do the same and we have no shortage of ideas in order to always be original, no peanuts at home, for the pleasure of all.
- Spicy puff pastry recipe for 4 people:
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 125 g mozzarella
- 2 large hazelnuts of harissa
- 1 or 2 tablespoon of tomato paste for color
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup without sugar.
- 10 drops of Tabasco more or less depending on the strength sought.
- Pepper and salt
- Place the mozzarella in the food processor.
- Add the harissa.
- Pour more or less of a drop of Tabasco, be careful, this will lose strength with cooking.
- Pour the ketchup.
- Add tomato paste for color.
- Mix to mix the preparation well.
- Take out the puff pastry half an hour before cutting it
- Unroll the puff pastry.
- Cut out using a cookie cutter barely larger than the impressions.
- Place a circle of puff pastry in each cavity.
- Pierce the bottom of the mini tart with a fork.
- Add a teaspoon to each tart.
- Place in a hot oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tangy puff pastry
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bourgogne aligoté grape variety Aligoté
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Lay the dough Mixer Fill the mold Zoom on the mold Zoom