Recipe Fresh pasta and foie gras
Recipe for fresh pasta and foie gras, already with the homemade pasta, we love it, but then when I talk about fresh pasta and foie gras, I am not drawing you a picture. I like foie gras in all its forms, but particularly accompanied by fresh pasta. Choose a wine worthy of your dish, it is better to drink it in small quantities but of high quality. For this recipe I chose a late harvest pinot gris from Alsace. To start the end-of-year celebrations of fresh pasta and foie gras, I chose an Alsatian foie gras to make this recipe, hence the choice of wine. A very gourmet dish, worthy of French gastronomy.
- Fresh pasta and foie gras recipe for 4 people:
- 350 gr of fresh homemade pasta
- 200 gr of raw foie gras
- 250 gr of fresh spinach
- 300 gr of small button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 30 gr of butter
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of grand cru pepper
- 1 teaspoon of red berries
- 200 gr of raw ham
- 50 gr flaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon of organic flour
- Preheat the oven to 80 ° with the plates.
- Crush the pepper and berries.
- Hull the spinach.
- Rinse with plenty of water, then wring out.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and shallot.
- Clean the button mushrooms by brushing them, cut the base of the foot.
- Quarter the button mushrooms.
- Heat the pan dry.
- Roast the flaked almonds, stirring them all the time so that they do not burn.
- Let rest in the oven while waiting to put them on the pasta.
- Heat a pan with the butter and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Sear the shallot and garlic.
- Throw the spinach in the hot fat and cook for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then set aside in the oven at 80 °
- Add the rest of the olive oil.
- Sear the mushrooms in the pan.
- Stop cooking as soon as they have browned well on all sides.
- Season with salt and pepper, then set aside in the oven.
- Make the fresh pasta, I chose big spaghetti
- Cook the pasta in a large volume of salted water.
- Pass the pasta through a colander at the end of cooking, then keep warm.
- Dip a knife in boiling water and slice the foie gras into small cubes.
- Heat the pan without washing it.
- Flour the cubes of foie gras
- Sear the foie gras in the pan.
- Pour the hot pasta into the hot plates.
- Place a ball of spinach on each plate.
- Distribute the mushrooms, foie gras and ham slices.
- Generously pepper the pasta with the crushed pepper.
- Sprinkle over the roasted almonds.
- Pour a teaspoon of foie gras juice on each plate.
Preparation time: 20 minute (s)
Cooking time: 10 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Fresh pasta and foie gras
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Pinot gris vendange tardives Grape variety Pinot gris
Temperature between 12 ° and 14 °
SpinachSear the mushroomsReturn themRoast the almondsFresh dry pastaCook in a large broth of waterCut the foie grasFlour the foie grasCook foie grasDon’t let it melt too muchZoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/6917419499992512884.jpg" class="aligncenter"