Recipe: Zucchini gazpacho
Zucchini recipe, here is my zucchini gazpacho, the garden is full of them and the sun has answered our call. A very fresh starter full of flavor, to start a barbecue day, I added for the color of the red peppers. The zucchini soup that comes to us from Spain in the La Mancha region to be enjoyed under a scorching sun. You will be won over with this cold zucchini soup, you need to taste it as you make it, because the zucchini gazpacho must be well seasoned.
- Zucchini gazpacho recipe for 8 people:
- 1 courgette of 600 g
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 slices of stale bread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 gr of butter
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 hazelnut of harissa
- ½ teaspoon of tomato paste
- 80 gr of parmesan in pieces
- Wash the zucchini in clean water, dry them with absorbent paper.
- Cut the courgettes into lengths and then into small squares.
- Pour the zucchini in a baking dish.
- Add the spices, then pour in the olive oil.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 20 minutes.
- Heat the pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and the butter.
- Sear the minced garlic.
- Toast the bread in the pan.
- Mix the bread with the garlic and the cooking fat.
- Add the half-cooked zucchini and mix to mix the preparation well.
- Pour in the balsamic vinegar.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil
- Taste salt and pepper.
- Add the harissa and the tomato puree.
- Cut the piece of Parmesan into 8 strips.
- Place in a hot oven at 250 ° for 8 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Zucchini gazpacho
My favorite wine for this Roja rosé recipe Grape variety: Tempranillo
Temperature between 7 ° and 10 °
To cut Spice To cook Toast the bread To return to Mixer Hazelnut of harissa Tomato concentrate Parmesan stick Parmesan Tile Verrine