Recipe: Goat cheese and tomato puff pastry
Goat cheese and tomato puff pastry recipe, at home we love this kind of preparation, you can also frozen them and take them out just at the last moment. Goat cheese goes perfectly with cherry tomatoes, for this recipe I used dry goat cheese. Goat cheese and tomato puff pastry, they can be devoured at such a speed that you have to be careful, they are so good. The aperitif at home is always a very convivial moment and each time we start a new series of puff pastry, but we still keep our favorites, I love the chorizo puffs.
- Goat cheese and tomato puff pastry recipe for 90 reductions:
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 4 goat cheese logs
- 1 tablespoon of caraway seed
- 3 puff pastry rolls
- Roll out the very cold puff pastry.
- Cut with a cookie cutter barely bigger than the prints.
- Push the dough into the indentations.
- Pierce the dough three times with a fork to keep it from swelling.
- Brown with egg yolk.
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes, then cut them in half.
- Slice the goat cheese regularly.
- Place a slice of goat cheese in each tart.
- Add half a cherry tomato with the cut up.
- Sprinkle a little caraway seeds.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° rotating heat for 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of pieces: 90 reductions
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Goat cheese and tomato puff pastry
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bergerac rosé Grape variety Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon, Merlot
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Pose in the footprints Garnished the footprints Ready to cook Cooked Zoom