Recipe: Chocolate crème brûlée
Chocolate crème brûlée recipe, the clever mix of two desserts, everything that touches chocolate never leaves me indifferent. An easy-to-make chocolate crème brûlée recipe is really a dessert that pleases you, once the ‘we master the cooking, it becomes an easy recipe. Take a torch for crème brûlée, cover the cream with brown sugar and gently burn the cream.
- Chocolate creme brulee recipe for 4 people
- 1/2 liter of liquid cream
- 3 egg yolks and 1 whole
- 90 g sugar
- 100 gr of 70% chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Pour the crème fraîche into a salad bowl.
- Add the egg yolks then the whole egg, the sugar, whipped to mix well.
- Divide into two equal portions
- Heat the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Mix half of the cream mixture with the melted chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate preparation into the ramekins, left to cool a little, in the refrigerator.
- Finish with the natural cream part, pour it gently onto a large spoon, so that it does not mix with the chocolate.
- Store in a baking dish in a bain-marie with cold water at the start, oven hot at 185 °, for ½ hour, be careful this is the hardest cooking in crème brûlée. It should never boil very hard, just a few air bubbles on the surface and your cream is ready.
- Let cool and put in the fridge.
- Before serving, distribute the brown sugar over the ramekins and burn the sugar with a blowtorch so that it caramelizes and faces a small crust.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chocolate crème brûlée
My favorite wine for this Alsace Pinot Gris recipe (Tokay)
Temperature between ° 11 and 12 °