Recipe: Confit fennel
Recipe confit fennel to accompany fish or white poultry, we loved these fennels which melt in your mouth. I confided them with balsamic vinegar, the vinegar gently came to flavor the fennel. Then confit in the oven with a little olive oil, the fennel will not leave you indifferent.
- Confit fennel recipe for 4 people:
- 4 fennel bulbs
- 1 teaspoon of coarse salt
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 3 turns of a pepper mill
- Cut the tails of the fennel bulbs.
- Cut the bulbs in half.
- Blanch for 25 minutes in boiling salted water and vinegar.
- Store in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the bulbs.
- Pour the oil over the fennel.
- Place in the oven for one hour at 180 ° rotating heat.
- Drizzle after half an hour with the cooking oil;
- Serve very hot as a garnish.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review (s
What wine to drink with: Confit fennel
My favorite wine for this Alsace Edelzwicker recipe: Chasselas grape; Sylvaner; Riesling
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Cut green Blanch the bulbs Bleached bulbs