Recipe: Cherry tiramisu
Cherry tiramisu recipe, I like to use this fruit which has so much taste and such a special color. The red berry tiramisu are my favorite, I love the color that the mascarpone takes in contact with the red fruit in particular, the cherry and the raspberry.
- Cherry Tiramisu recipe for 8 people:
- 500 g mascarpone
- 1 kg of cherries
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 3 large eggs
- 100g sugar
- 2 tablespoon of icing sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 25 to 30 spoon cookies
- 4 tablespoons of cherry liqueur
- Break the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks.
- Blanch the yolks with the sugars.
- Pour the mascarpone in several batches.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Gently fold in the snowy egg whites with the mascarpone.
- Pit the cherries, reserving cherries for garnish.
- Blend the cherries with the icing sugar in a blender.
- Incorporate the cherry coulis into the mascarpone preparation, keeping a little coulis to decorate.
- Pour the cherry liqueur into a deep plate.
- Add 4 large tablespoons of water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cherry coulis.
- Dip cookies briefly in cherry mixture.
- Line the bottom of the pan with 1 layer of cookies. I put the sweet side down because it is slightly harder and therefore less liquid evacuates.
- Cover with a layer of cherry cream.
- Add 1 layer of cookies.
- Finish with 1 layer of cherry cream.
- Place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Whip the whipped cream.
- Place the cream in a pocket with a small non-notched nozzle.
- Place the fresh cherries upside down on the mascarpone cream.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cherry tiramisu
My favorite wine for this recipe: Mac vin du Jura Cépage Trousseau; Poulsard; Pinot Noir
Temperature between 09 ° and 12 °
Cherries on the tree Rinse the cherries Pitted the cherries Go to blender Mixer Incorporate the mascarpone Smooth Zoom