Recipe: Salmon gratin
Recipe for salmon gratin with potatoes, a complete dish for entertaining friends, I received my little sister who is vegetarian, not always easy to find menus without meat, when you are a carnivore like me. Salmon recipe, the salmon was on sale, it was whole, very fresh, I loved cooking it. We fell in love with these deliciously flavored potatoes with salmon and terribly tender.
- Salmon gratin recipe for 12 people:
- 1 salmon of about 2 kg
- 3 kg of Agata potato
- 1 kg of onion
- 50 cl of Edelwicker dry white wine
- 50 cl of fluid cream
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- 15g butter
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the salmon.
- Wash and cut the potatoes into very thin slices.
- Peel the carrots.
- Trim and cut the leek.
- Place the salmon in a baking dish.
- Generously season the inside of the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Add whole carrots and leek.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 20 minutes.
- Let the salmon cool.
- Remove the leaves from the salmon.
- Peel and finely chop the onions.
- Toss the potatoes with the onions.
- Rinse and chop the parsley.
- Add the parsley to the potatoes.
- Butter a dish and arrange half the potatoes mixed with the onions.
- Add a layer of salmon.
- Cover with the rest of the potatoes.
- Pour in the white wine and the fluid cream.
- Pass in a hot oven at 180 ° for 2 to 3 hours, 3 hours and the potatoes will be candied.
- Make sure that the gratin above the potatoes is not burnt, if it cooks too quickly, place a sheet of aluminum foil on your dish.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 2 to 3 hour (s)
Number of people: 12
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Salmon gratin
My favorite wine for this recipe: Edelzwicker Cépage Chasselas, Sylvaner, Riesling
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Rinse the salmon Cook the salmon Remove the skin Strip the salmon Cut the potatoes into strips Add the parsley End with a row of pdt Zoom