Recipe: Gray sea bream with citrus fruits
Recipe for gray sea bream with citrus fruits, spent a few minutes in the oven, they will be deliciously flavored with roasted citrus fruits. We love oven-roasted fish at home, not overcooked with deliciously fragrant flesh. A recipe with the pepper that has divinely flavored the sea bream, just a little fleur de sel out of the oven.
- Recipe of gray sea bream with citrus fruits for 3 people:
- 3 gray sea bream
- 3 bay leaves
- ½ grapefruit
- ½ lemon
- 25g butter
- Rinse the sea bream prepared by the fishmonger.
- Generously oil a baking dish.
- Place the sea bream on the oil.
- Salt the inside of each sea bream.
- Place a bay leaf in each sea bream.
- Cut the ½ grapefruit in four and divide in the dish.
- Slice the ½ lemon then cut the slices in half and place in the dish.
- Slice the butter into six parts and distribute over the fish.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for 10 minutes.
- Salt out of the oven with fleur de sel.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Citrus sea bream
My favorite wine for this recipe: Roussette du Bugey blanc Cépage Altesse (Rousette)
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Rinse the sea bream Add the citrus Add butter and pepper Ready for the oven Zoom