Guinea fowl recipe with sesame seeds
Summary : Recipe for baked guinea fowl with sesame seeds, cooking the guinea fowl in a medium oven for slow cooking, the sesame seeds slowly flavor the flesh of the guinea fowl. Guinea fowl recipe with honey to color poultry, you will love this guinea fowl with sesame seeds. We regularly use roasted sesame seeds or not in meat or in salad, in bread, we find them everywhere. Guinea fowl with sesame seeds, ideal for a Sunday lunch with the family.
Guinea fowl recipe with sesame seeds for 4 people
- 1 guinea fowl
- 40 gr of sesame seeds
- 60 gr of acacia honey
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Séchouan pepper
- 30 gr of butter
- 1 teaspoon of coarse Guérande salt
- Preheat the oven to 160 °. Temper the guinea fowl 1 hour before working it, taking it out of the refrigerator.
- Crush the Séchouan pepper in a mortar, adding the coarse Guérande salt.
- Mix honey with olive oil and cracked pepper.
- Add the melted butter to your preparation.
- Brush the poultry using a brush with the honey preparation.
- Sprinkle the poultry with the sesame seeds.
- Roast in a hot oven at 160 ° for 1 hour, basting regularly.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Guinea fowl with sesame seeds
My favorite wine for this recipe: Givry, Grape variety: Pinot noir
Temperature: between 13 ° and 15 °
Thank you to Rosabel de Vesoul store for its dishes
Salt and pepper Crush Mix honey and pepper Brush the guinea fowl add sesame seeds Water the guinea fowl regularly Zoom Ingredients