Ham and mozzarella croissant
Mini croissant for your aperitif dinner, they will be devoured in no time. Ham and mozzarella croissant recipe I love this cheese especially when it’s cooked, it stays soft. Recipe for aperitif ham croissant, you can freeze them in any case a part without cooking them, this way next aperitif a stain less .. The mini croissants with ham and mozzarella never hold up with the onslaught of adults and children, all adore them.
- Ham and mozzarella croissant recipe for: approx. 48 pieces
- 3 puff pastry rolls
- 120 g mozzarella
- 4 slices of ham (160 g)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
- Cut the ham into a small rectangle of 7X1 cm and the mozzarella into a slightly shorter slice
- Roll out your puff pastry and cut it into small 16 x 8 cm triangles.
- Place a slice of ham then of mozzarella, then roll towards the tip.
- Arrange your croissants on a sheet of baking paper then with a brush pass the added egg yolk
- with a little water, sprinkle the poppy seeds on the croissants.
- Leave to rest for ½ hour in the refrigerator. Bake in a hot 200 ° oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 48 pieces
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: ham and mozzarella croissant
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer Grape Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 7 ° and 9 °