Recipe for homemade madeleines, a killing, impossible to make too often, they are devoured right out of the oven. I had to grumble to calm the ardor of the gourmands. A pleasure to taste them, but also a lot of pleasure to make them. I love the preparation of these little mussels and I love seeing the center of the madeleine rise under the heat of the oven, a real delight. I will start again with madeleines all choco and choco vanilla, still a lot of pleasure.
- Madeleines recipe recipe for: 40 Madeleines approximately
- 4 eggs
- ½ lemon
- ¼ lime
- 3 g liquid vanilla extract
- 200 g of caster sugar
- 75 g milk
- 250g of flour
- 10 g of yeast
- 275 g butter
- Prepare the madeleine dough the day before.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and mix.
- Melt the butter.
- Pull the lemon zest.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the zest, then the milk and vanilla.
- Gently pour the flour into the yeast.
- Pour in the hot but not boiling butter.
- Mix until obtaining a homogeneous dough.
- Reserve in the refrigerator overnight, so that the dough rests.
- Heat the oven to 230 °.
- Brush the madeleine molds with melted butter.
- Singer the mold with the flour (the action of adding the flour to the sides to butter).
- Tap the mold to extract the excess flour.
- Fill a pocket with the Saint Honoré piping tip (If you do not master the pocket, a small spoon will do).
- Pour in each location about 25 to 30 g of preparation.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes, then lower the heat to 180 °.
- Bake for another 5 minutes (be careful to stay in front of the oven the first time to determine the cooking time).
- Return the oven to 230 ° when it is brought up to temperature. For the second cooking;
- Unmold the madeleines and start again, until the dough is used up.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
Number of madeleines: 40
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Madeleines
My favorite wine for this recipe: Muscat Alsace Grape Muscat
Temperature between 07 ° and 10 °
Beat Sugar and eggTo mix togetherThe volume should doubleWeigh the butterThe hazelnut meltButter and sugar preparationPour into the moldsUnmold<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/8026305771846414018.jpg" class="aligncenter"