Highland Park Rack of Pork Recipe
My son often told me about the big cuts of meat they cooked in San Francisco, I looked a lot to find a sauce that looked like those memories, this time with this Highland Park-style rack of pork, here we are. ! Pity …. he was’nt here. If you are not in a hurry for time, Rack of pork in Highland Park style, I advise you to let it marinate for at least two nights, the meat will remain even softer. Frankly, we were all very surprised with this Highland Park-style rack of pork: already its soft but especially its flavor with this devilishly good sauce. But it was Yves who cracked the most with this sauce from across the Atlantic in addition to the Pacific side. I will test with other pieces for everyone’s pleasure pork, beef, chicken and surely turkey.
Highland Park Rack of Pork Recipe for 5 people
- 600 g of rack of pork in the loin
- 800 g Highland Park sauce (follow the link)
- Cook the square in a large volume of water for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Lower the temperature (the water must simmer for gentle cooking).
- Check the doneness: the meat must be cooked, but must not come off the bones.
- Let the meat cool, then dry it with food paper.
- Brush the meat generously with the Highland Park sauce.
- Leave to perfume all night in the refrigerator (I left it for two nights).
- Cook the square on the high barbecue grill, with the bell closed.
- Place a container to catch the sauce during cooking.
- Brush the meat at least three times with the preparation.
- Please note that the cooking is done with the bell closed, temperature around 200 °.
- Cooking time on the barbecue about 10 minutes, baste generously each time you open the barbecue.
- Turn the meat over and cook for another 10 minutes, baste generously each time you open the barbecue.
- Cover with foil and let the meat relax for 10 minutes before slicing.
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 5
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Recipe Highland Park Rack of Pork
My favorite wine for this Anjou rouge village recipe Grape varieties: Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon
Temperature between 12 ° and 13 °
Origin of the recipe:
Rack of pork Cook in a large volume of water Prepare the sauce Coat the meat Let the meat rest for two nights Cook top grill Slice before serving Cut meat