Recipe: Homemade raspberry liqueur
Raspberry liqueur recipe for Christmas, it can flavor your raspberry mousses, raspberry charlottes and even all your raspberry cakes. Now is the time to prepare it. You can enjoy it with your family or friends during the holiday season.
Ingredients for the homemade raspberry liqueur recipe
- Recipe Homemade raspberry liqueur for 1 liter of liqueur
- 500 g raspberries
- 60 cl of alcohol
- 20 cl of mineral water
- 500 g of sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- Clean the raspberries (or take them frozen), put them in a salad bowl.
- Coarsely crush the raspberries.
- Zest the lemon, then squeeze it.
- Add the juice to the raspberries.
- Cut the vanilla pod in half and add it to the preparation.
- Add the cinnamon stick.
- Cover the preparation with 60 cl of alcohol.
- Close and forget for two to three weeks.
- Prepare your syrup with 500 g of sugar and water, bring to the boil, cover and let cool.
- Mix the two parts.
- Pass to Chinese and bottle for tasting.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 01 liter (s)
4 star rating: 1 review