Recipe: Italian style Sicilian casarecce
Italian-style Casarecce Siciliane recipe, nothing better for a meal with friends in the evening than a good dish of Italian pasta. For this recipe, I greased the pasta in the deli cooking pan. I love the whole new collection from Barilla, they are nice and good. I find they look great on plates and I like their generous shapes. Casarecce Siciliane à l’Italienne, a generous plate with soft, barely heated meats.
- Italian Casarecce Siciliane recipe for 4 people:
- 500g of Casarecce Siciliane de Barilla
- 80g of Proscuitto Crudo Stagionato
- 80g of Coppa
- 120g of Pancetta Coppata
- 300g parmesan
- 12 petals of sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 20 basil leaves.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Cook the pasta in a large volume of water, drain as soon as they are cooked and keep warm.
- Rinse the basil leaves with water.
- Slice the tomato petals into strips.
- Grill the charcuterie for a few minutes without coloring it in olive oil.
- Reserve the cold cuts in an oven at 80 °.
- Pass the tomatoes to bring them up to temperature then set aside with the cold meats in a warm place.
- Pass the cooked pasta in the pan to collect the cooking juices.
- Heat the plates.
- Add the pasta to the plates.
- Add the cold cuts to the pasta, then the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan shavings just before serving.
- Enjoy immediately.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Casarecce Siciliane à l’Italienne
My favorite wine for this recipe: Red Chianti Grape variety: Sangiovese, Canaiolo
Temperature between 17 ° and 19 °
Grill the cold cuts Keep warm in the oven Cook the pasta Ready to taste Zoom