Salmon and celery recipe
Celery salmon recipe, I still chose low temperature cooking for this leg of salmon. A little longer cooking, because the salmon was quite thick. My daughter loves salmon and we eat them regularly, so we have to innovate. This time my fishmonger was making a price for a salmon tail. As there were 2 of us for lunch, I decided to take advantage of this offer. But immediately I saw my salmon cooked and served upright, finally a fish up to the task (sorry I was talking about the photo, of course). A salmon cooked just on a few celery leaves, a little pepper, a knob of butter, and the recipe is ready. Well I admit that we are not in the great gastronomy, but you have to eat well every day and I wanted to make you enjoy this salmon with celery. This recipe is reserved for people who like salmon that are still a little pink.
- Celery salmon recipe for 2 people:
- 300 gr of salmon
- A few celery leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Séchouan pepper
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Rinse the salmon under the tap, then dry with food paper.
- Lightly oil a baking dish.
- Wash with water, then dry the leaves of a celery stalk.
- Finely chop the leaves, then add to the bottom of the dish, to place the salmon on top.
- Lay the salmon on the larger side.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place a knob of butter on the slice of the salmon.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 at 75 °
- Enjoy straight out of the oven.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 75 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Salmon with celery
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bourgogne Mercurey blanc Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Chop the celery Zoom