Recipe: Hot oysters with green asparagus
Hot oysters gratinated and flavored with green asparagus, a particular flavor for an exceptional dish with its green color. Green asparagus and sabayon, an ideal marriage for hot oysters accompanied with a Tariquet, a very fruity and slightly sweet Gascony wine. Starter green asparagus and hot oysters, to mark the arrival of spring with a barely crunchy cooking, a few minutes will suffice before going to the oven. Peel the green asparagus just on the stem, in fact the tips remain tender. Hot oysters sabayon, the most suitable sauce for oysters, they coat the shells and remain very smooth.
- Recipe Hot oysters with green asparagus for 4 people:
- 24 oysters (large n ° 2)
- 15 gr of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 7 tips of green asparagus
- 15 cl of Tariquet.
- Rinse the oysters with clean water, then open them by collecting their water.
- Store the oysters flat in their shells and collect their water a second time.
- Detach the oyster muscle from the shell.
- Rinse the oysters under running water to get rid of impurities
- Pass the oyster water through a fine Chinese.
- Peel the tips of green asparagus.
- Blanch the asparagus tips in lightly salted water, be careful they should still remain a little crunchy.
- Heat your butter in a saucepan very slowly, add the oyster water.
- Let the water in the oysters reduce.
- Add the white wine, salt and pepper
- Let your preparation reduce by half.
- Poach the oysters for a few seconds in their water, they are cooked as soon as they are no longer transparent. Reserve the oysters
- Add the cream in small doses, dripping into the preparation.
- Place the shells in a baking dish, make a small ball with aluminum foil and place the shell by pressing a little, it must be very stable and horizontal.
- Place the oysters in the shell.
- Finely slice the green asparagus into strips.
- Place a slice of green asparagus in each shell.
- Off the heat, add the two egg yolks to the reduction and mix with a whisk.
- Taste the sauce, adjust the seasoning.
- Fill each shell with the sabayon.
- Pass in a hot oven at 180 ° for 15 minutes as soon as the oysters are browned, stop and serve very hot.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with hot oysters with green asparagus:
My favorite Tariquet Blanc wine for this recipe Grape variety: Ugni blanc; Colombart
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Cook the green asparagus Keep them crunchy Slice the asparagus Collect water from oysters Blanch the oysters Cooked oysters Store the shells Prepare a pile of salt Oysters and Asparagus Pour the sabayon Ready to taste </em