Recipe: Cherry Financiers
Cherry Financiers recipe with the abundance of cherries this year, here is a recipe to consume this fruit differently, it will flood the financiers with its sweet juice. My neighbor’s beautiful cherries don’t even bother to pick them, frankly sometimes I find that I abuse in addition they were so tasty that everything was eaten in no time. Cherry financiers, probably my favorite
- Cherry Financiers recipe for 20 pieces:
- 300 g cherries
- 25 g flour
- 45 g of ground hazelnuts
- 85 g icing sugar
- 1 g of vanilla powder
- 120 g butter
- 2 egg whites (70 g)
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Rinse the cherries under the tap.
- Pitted the cherries.
- Cut the cherries into small cubes.
- Sift all the powders together.
- Incorporate the egg white into the powders.
- Cook the butter so that it becomes hazelnut.
- Filter the butter through a Chinese.
- Then add the hot, but not boiling, brown butter.
- Whisk the mixture to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Add the cherries, then whisk to incorporate the strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pour the dough into the silicone molds, fill halfway.
- Bake the financiers for 20 to 25 minutes, it is safer to watch with the juice of the cherries.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: cherry financiers
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cabernet d’Anjour Cépage Cabernet Franc, Sauvignon
Temperature between 08 ° and 12 °
Thanks to Patrice and Françoise for their cherries
Beat the egg whites Cherries Pitted the cherries Fill in the footprints Financial baked