Recipe: Italian Pizza
Recipe Italian Pizza, a sunny pizza full of flavor, we loved all its flavors. I only used Italian products, I am lucky to have a stand dedicated to Italy in a neighboring market. Already during the cooking the smell appealed to us, the pizza perfumed the whole apartment, when my guests arrived they were conquered by the aromas of the house, long before they saw it as beautiful as it was good. Frankly what a pleasure typing these few lines, water comes back to my mouth thinking of this Italian pizza.
- Italian Pizza recipe for 4 people:
- 1 pizza dough
- 10 slices of coppa
- 10 slices of pancetta
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- 3 tablespoons of basil pesto
- 150 g of whole parmesan.
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 10 green olives
- 10 black olives
- 1 spoon of capers.
- 1 tablespoon of hot oil (optional)
- 1 onion
- Heat the oven to 200 °
- Roll out the pizza dough.
- Spread the basil pesto all over the dough.
- Peel and thinly slice the onion, and sprinkle over the basil pesto.
- Grate the Parmesan over the large hole, then scatter it over the onion.
- Rinse, then thinly slice the tomatoes.
- Crumple the coppa and place it on the pizza.
- Start again with the pancetta and intersperse with the coppa.
- Slice the raw ham into strips and place on the pizza.
- Throw a few capers here and there.
- Place in a very hot oven, lower rack for 35 to 45 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Italian Pizza
My favorite Tuscan Chianti wine Grape Sangiovese (Brunello), Cananiolo
Temperature between 15 ° and 19 °
Add the cream Add the pesto Spread the pesto Sow the onions Add cheese Cut the tomatoes Add the coppa Add the pancetta