Recipe: Mirabelle plum tart
Recipe for mirabelle plum pie, we picked them the same day. Here is an easy-to-make mirabelle tart recipe, I chose to remove the stones. Mirabelle plum tart, puff pastry or shortbread, beware mirabelle plums have a lot of juice, so a thick dough is welcome. Dessert with mirabelle plums for everyone to enjoy.
- Mirabelle tart recipe for 6 people:
- 1.100 g of mirabelle plum
- 250 g of puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon of bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of gingerbread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Rinse the mirabelle plums quickly with clean water.
- Roll out the puff pastry in your mold.
- Prick the bottom of your pie with a fork.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the sugar.
- Sprinkle your breadcrumb preparation on the bottom of the pie.
- Pit the mirabelles by cutting them in half with a knife.
- Place your mirabelle plums right away, starting against the edges.
- Sprinkle the plums with brown sugar
- Bake in a hot oven at 190 °, rack down for 40 minutes.
- After the afternoon in the fields under a bright sun, we made the plum tart. They were still all hot and full of sun.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Mirabelle plum tart
My favorite wine for this Champagne Grape variety recipe: Chardonnay and Pinot noir
Temperature between 07 ° and 12 °
Thanks to Paul for these magnificent mirabelles.
Bread crumbs Mixer Sprinkle Store the fruits Cooked