Mojito Tiramisu Recipe
I already made this recipe a few months ago, but I missed the photo, so a great opportunity to redo and especially to taste this Tiramisu Mojito style. Be careful, I have deliberately forced the rum, because these verrines were made for a party of friends who came to water a beautiful house, it’s up to you but you can halve the amount of rum, or not at all. It’s an ultra fresh dessert, which I will renew during the hot weather of this summer, in my opinion an almost iced Mojito-style Tiramisu in the evening on the terrace, it must be heart-rending. What is practical with this Mojito-style Tiramisu, c is that you can prepare it the day before or even two days before, the mascarpone perfumes even more with time. I love working with mascarpone more and more, I love its texture and it is so easily perfumed.
Mojito-style Tiramisu recipe for 15 people
- 750 g of mascarpone
- 10 cl of white rum
- 10 cl of cane sugar syrup
- 10 cl of lime
- 5 cl of water
- 12 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 40 spoon cookies
- 1 lime
- 30 mint leaves
- Wash then dry the mint, reserve 15 mint leaves, the most beautiful, for decoration.
- Finely chop the rest of the mint with a knife.
- Mix the rum, lime juice and water (for the rum, I voluntarily forced on the rum, it’s up to you)
- Dip cookies briefly in rum mixture.
- Line the bottom of the molds with 1 layer of cookies.
- Add a cookie cut in half, allow it to protrude a little, just for fun.
- Beat the yolks with the sugars and whiten them. Add the chopped mint.
- Add the mascarpone and continue beating.
- Add the rest of the rum mixture, mix.
- Beat the egg whites.
- Incorporate the egg whites with the mascarpone preparation.
- Pour into the verrines without touching the edges.
- Grate the lime zest over the verrines.
- Place a mint leaf per verrine.
- Refrigerate at least 24 hours
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 15
4 star rating: 1reviews
Here is a dessert that takes your breath away, I imagine it in the middle of summer in the shade of a parasol with a group of friends. For this recipe I had to force a little on the white rum.
What wine to drink with: Tiramisu Mojito Recipe
My favorite wine for this Loupiac Grape variety recipe: Sémillon, Muscadelle, sauvignon blanc,
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °
Mascarpone and lime Squeeze the juice from the lime Soak the boudoir with white rum Pour the mascarpone mixture Zoom