Three-meat tagine recipe, this tagine is reserved for meat lovers, I had some at home. Meat tagine recipe, I marinated my meat one night with white wine, to change the traditional tagines a bit. Meats from my tagine, leg of lamb, beef chuck and rib of pork, meat recipe gently cooked with some spices and cinnamon sticks, just enough to flavor.
- Three-meat tagine recipe for 4 people:
- 500 g of leg of lamb
- 500 g pork loin
- 500 g of beef chuck
- 50 cl of dry white wine
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 knife tip of chili
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 400 g of tomato meat
- 5 small cloves of garlic
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- The day before, marinate the meats cut into large cubes with a carrot and a stalk of celery.
- Wipe the meat with food paper.
- Pour olive oil into a pan.
- Add the spices and let the spices cook a little so that they develop their aromas.
- Grill the meat in flavored oil.
- Add the cinnamon sticks.
- Add the garlic cloves without peeling them.
- Rinse then remove the leaves from the parsley.
- Sow the parsley in the tagine.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 2 hours.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 120 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tajine with three meats
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Pinot blanc Grape Pinot blanc
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
The lamb Beef Pork toast the spices Sear the meats in the spices