Recipe: Baked monkfish
Recipe for monkfish in the oven with these small vegetables, a fairly easy preparation with cooking in the oven, we like fish at home. Monkfish remains a rather expensive fish to buy, here I worked with portioned and frozen monkfish, they are really more affordable in terms of price. With this recipe for monkfish in the oven, the fish and the vegetables cook together, I particularly liked the scent of the candied garlic placed on the monkfish. I have used individual earthenware dishes, it is practical and it stays hot for a really long time. Just a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil for the fat, you can add a squeeze of lemon, if you want to flavor your monkfish even more in the oven.
- Monkfish recipe in the oven for 5 people:
- 5 portion of monkfish tails
- 5 candied garlic
- 1 kg of ratte
- 1 fennel
- 1 stalk of celery
- 250 gr of cherry tomato
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 teaspoon of Provence herbs
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 5 tablespoons of Sylvaner
- 500 g of coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Rub the fingerlings with the coarse salt, then rinse with water.
- Lightly butter the earthenware molds.
- Slice the fingerlings into rings then divide them among the dishes.
- Finely chop the fennel and celery then add them to the potatoes.
- Rinse the zucchini then cut into four and then into pieces, then add it.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Place in a hot oven for 15 minutes.
- Place the monkfish tails in each dish.
- Sprinkle with the herbs of Provence.
- Loot the peppercorns.
- Salt and pepper generously.
- Place a garlic confit on each monkfish.
- Pour in the white wine.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 6
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Monkfish in the oven
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chablis 1 er cru Cépage Savagnin
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Slice the fennels Rub the potatoes Add the vegetables Lay the monkfish Zoom