Recipe: Morello cherries in chocolate
Morello cherries in chocolate to start the new year, easy to make these Morello cherries in chocolate will be all the better when they are homemade. Morello cherries in chocolate with homemade cherries in brandy, a slightly crunchy chocolate then the taste of cherries in brandy. These chocolate sour cherries can be made a day or two in advance.
- Recipe for Morello cherries in chocolate for 60 cherries:
- 60 cherries in brandy
- 1 pinch of powdered ginger
- 1 plate of quality dark chocolate of 200 grams 52%
- Break the chocolate into pieces.
- Heat the chocolate in a double boiler to obtain a liquid paste.
- Mix the ginger with the hot chocolate
- Dip the cherries in the melting chocolate.
- Place each cherry on cling film.
- Leave to rest for an hour in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 60 cherries
4 star rating: 1 review
Thanks to Coco for this morning treat.
Cherries in brandy Melt the chocolate Coat the cherries Zoom Ready