Recipe: Snail with Roquefort
Summary: Snail recipe with Roquefort, nothing better to start a meal with friends. With the aperitif, these Roquefort snails with their character will not leave anyone indifferent. Of course I had chosen a large white to accompany this divine moment, a new castle of the white pope. These small appetizers can be prepared one or two days in advance, all you have to do is cook them. The aperitifs are the very important moments to bring your guests to all the prepared delicacies. They will be more or less garnished depending on the preparations you will serve throughout the meal. So good aperitif, be careful if you ride you will only be entitled to snails.
- Snail recipe with Roquefort for 6 people:
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 300 gr of Roquefort
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Roll out the very cold puff pastry.
- Heat the Roquefort without boiling it.
- Spread the warm Roquefort on the puff pastry.
- Roll the puff pastry, tightening the edges a little.
- Place in the refrigerator for a good hour.
- Cut into more or less thick sections, according to your choice.
- Gently place each snail on a baking sheet lined with a sheet of baking paper.
- Color the edges of each snail with egg yolk.
- Sprinkle with a few poppy seeds.
- Bake in the hot oven for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Let cool a little then serve with an aperitif
Preparation time: 20 minute (s)
Cooking time: 15 to 17 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Escargot au Roquefort
My favorite wine for this recipe: Château neuf du Pape white Clairette blanche, Roussette Grenache blanc
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Take out the puff pastry Roll the pasta Slice the sausage Ready to cook Zoom