Recipe: Bar on the barbecue
Barbecue bar recipe, this is one of my first barbecue, normal we had a beautiful sun on this victory day. Light sea bass recipe cooked on the flame, a real delight for all fish lovers, you just need not put the sea bass directly on the barbecue, I folded an oven rack to raise my fish, of course on this grill serves me for another barbecue dish. Barbecue bar recipe for fish lovers, we had a large 900g bar for two, it was ideal.
- Recipe for 2 people: Bar on the barbecue
- 1 bar of 800 g
- 10 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Rinse the bass with water.
- Wipe the bar down with food paper.
- Rinse and then dry the thyme twigs.
- Salt and pepper the inside of the fish
- Place the thyme inside the fish.
- Sew up the belly of the sea bass with thread with 3 to 4 stitches.
- Generously salt and pepper the outside.
- Place the sea bass between two barbecue grills.
- Pour olive oil over the fish.
- Place a grill to elevate the fish so that it does not touch the barbecue plates.
- Cook over high heat on the barbecue for about 10 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately, be careful cooking on the barbecue cools very quickly.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Bar au barbecue
My favorite wine for this recipe: Coteaux du Languedoc Cépage Cinsault, Carignan, Mouvèdre
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Rinse the bar Trim the sides Sew up the belly Cook on the barbecue Flip the grid