Shellfish Gratin Recipe
With us, only shellfish bought in stores are appreciated. I tried to make them, but frankly it was not worth those found in the store. A rich and complete recipe, we snatch for the shellfish gratins, my daughter would eat it twice a day, good .. I try to calm down (I too love it…). Spinach brings a lot of color to this shellfish gratin recipe, it is also a contribution of iron. Be careful to respect the cooking times of the shells, because they will still cook a little in the oven. For your meal, this evening, I offer you a gratin of scallops, au gratin with a grand cru Emmental.
Shellfish gratin recipe for 6 people:
- 500 g of shellfish
- 500 g fresh spinach
- 400g bacon matches
- 100g of Emmental
- 10 cl of milk
- 10 cl of fluid cream
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 20 g butter
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- To preheat the oven.
- Roughly stalk the spinach.
- Cook the shells with a large volume of salted water.
- Drain the pasta as soon as the time has passed and rinse them under the tap to stop cooking.
- Peel the garlic and shallots, then finely chop.
- Heat a pan with the oil.
- Sear the garlic and shallot.
- Add the spinach to the very hot pan.
- Stop cooking the spinach as soon as it is tender.
- Grate 70 g of Emmental and slice the rest
- Toss the spinach with the pasta.
- Add the grated Emmental.
- Crush the pepper in a mortar, add it to the pasta.
- Butter the dish then add the preparation.
- Pour in the milk and cream.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Finish by adding the sliced Emmental cheese on the gratin.
- Brown in the oven for 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: shellfish gratin
My favorite wine for this recipe: Quincy blanc (Loire Valley) Sauvignon bench grape
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Chop garlic and shallots Grate the cheese Clean the spinach Mix the ingredients Finish with the cheese