Recipe: Tomato and Pepper Puff Pastry
Tomato and pepper puff pastry recipe, cupcakes for the aperitif full of color with beautiful contrasts, I like the taste of this tomato sauce reduced with all its moisture. A recipe that can be made all year round since it is based on peeled tomatoes. I like to spice it up sometimes with chili puree, but be careful, it does damage and some people can’t stand it. The reduction of the tomatoes still lasted about 3 hours, when the tomato was blended to the consistency of mashed peppers. This reduction also serves me to coat my pizzas, make my ravioli, or accompany pasta. Tomato and pepper puff pastry, ideal to start the meal. Always a great aperitif at home, but first we designate the SAM, and yes we are never careful enough.
- Tomato and pepper puff pastry recipe for 150 pieces:
- 3 boxes of peeled tomatoes
- 3 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- 4 sugar cubes
- 1 teaspoon of chili puree
- 3 puff pastry rolls
- ½ green pepper
- 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds
- Prepare the tomato paste as here.
- Add the rice vinegar and the chili puree.
- Add the sugar.
- Roll out the very cold puff pastry.
- Cut with a cookie cutter barely bigger than your prints.
- Push the dough into the indentations.
- Pierce the dough three times with a fork to prevent it from swelling.
- Brown with egg yolk.
- Pass the tomato preparation in a pocket fitted with a non-serrated nozzle.
- Generously fill the tarts.
- Finely slice the washed pepper into slices, then into small cubes.
- Sprinkle a little poppy seeds.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° rotating heat for 15 minutes.
- Place a pepper cube on each tart.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of mini tarts: 150
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tomato and pepper puff pastry
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bergerac rosé Grape variety Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon, Merlot
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Mix the ingredients Cut with a cookie cutter Stitch the bottom Fill with reduced tomato Place the pepper